[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: WTB: Dauphin DTR-1

In article <Pine.SUN.3.90.951110185549.19896A-100000@voyager.cris.com>, RAISTLIN <Raistlin@cris.com> says:

>Subject line says it all... I wanna buy one fully functional Dauphin
>DTR-1.  Please email all offers to me at the below address.
>
>Tony Hayes
>raistlin@cris.com

I bought a ZIP drive after having no luck calling around for
something bigger. I figure 100MB more would be enough, and it made
squeezing WIN95 into that tiny box possible. Aside from the mouse
taking over the serial port, it does seem to run better with WIN95.
Anybody else got it running?
Vince
vinmcl@cris.com            I'm left twisted in your web,
                           Waiting for you to remember,