[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: DTR-1 info & Win95 Experiment

After mucho mucking, and making myself slightly unpleasant to Kurta
tech support, it works.   However, only as a mouse replacement.  I
have tried plugging these drivers into Pen Services for Windows 95,
and the handwriting stuff will not work.  But the screen keyboard is
certainly handier than carrying even the little one around, so...