[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

DAUPHIN-L: pen problems

Hello,

I also have problems with my pen.

1) Sometimes, most notably after I open the "Write" application that came
with this computer, my arrow and cursor disappear.  The pen is still
equally usable, but I have no arrow until I quit and restart windows.

2)  I only have one "button".  Presumably the pen tip is supposed to work
like the left button on a mouse.  I logical guess would be that the lever
switch on the side of the pen is supposed to work like the right button,
or
like the middle and right buttons of a mouse, but they don't.  Finally,
sometimes when holding the pen close to the screen without touching, the
screen suddenly acts like I hit the "right button."  This is even stranger
in that I cannot repeat this response by any deliberate action.  Help!

Doug Maly.