[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

DAUPHIN-L: Service on Dauphin DTR-1

Can anyone give me advice on getting my DTR repaired?  I'm suddenly not
able to use the parallel port.  MSD indicates that it is not online and
has an I/O error.  Although the manual refers to enabling ports in setup,
I haven't been able to actually find such a function.

I have talked to MMS, a company in Lombard, IL, that will repair it and
update any DTR software released after I purchased my unit for $150.  This
seems pretty reasonable compared to what I paid to have my desktop worked on a
few months ago - but I'd like to know if these folks are reliable and
prompt.

Any suggestions you can give would be appreciated.

Betty

 * Betty Cowin, bcowin@mizar.usc.edu                                *