[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Wanted: Daulphin DTR-1.

jwoo@chevron.com wrote:

: In article <384vlo$ehq@slinky.cs.nyu.edu>, <shihhua@cs.nyu.edu> writes:
: > From: shihhua@cs.nyu.edu (Shih-Hua Chao)
: > Newsgroups: comp.sys.laptops
: > Subject: Wanted: Daulphin DTR-1.
: > Date: 20 Oct 94 05:36:56 GMT
: >
: > I need a DTR-1 at work. It anyone wants to sell his/hers,
: > please reply. Thanks.
: >
: > -- shihhua

: Actually, I just happen to have one laying around. I've been spending most of
: my computing time on my ThinkPad 755C and my DTR is gathering dust. Nice
: computer though, 2.5 lbs. and feature rich. My DTR-1 is loaded: 6MB RAM, 40MB
: drive, external floppy, extra charger, integrated 10BaseT ethernet. Cost $3,500
: new, price is negotiable, give me a call at 510-682-4326.

: John Woods

I just picked up the DTR-1 with the same configuation from a Liquidator
for approx. $685. (New with one year warranty).  It seems that Dauphin is
introducing the DRT-2 ...

The company's name is Tradex (800) 899-6800, and I have no affiliation
with them outside of being a satisfied customer.

-Rob

--
Robert K. Wilson, Esq.            |
19497 Planters Point Drive        |             NeXT Mail Accepted